At CleverSpring, we understand that poorly organized or non-existent training has a significant impact on your bottom line. Most companies would also prefer to conduct training more frequently, particularly those that have employees, salespeople or agents in the field, but don't have the required resources or budget. Ineffective training carries significant subjective but real
costs, as follows:
- Missed revenue opportunities
- Regulatory costs and/or fines
- Lower risk mitigation
- Insufficient security of client data and corporate intellectual property
- Poor knowledge retention and training experience
- Slow employee "ramp up" and "learning curve"
- Decreased employee productivity
- Substantial cost of subject matter expertise and materials
Companies of all sizes are using TrainingSpring to reduce costs and liability while achieving ROI in less than six months. Here's an example of how one company achieved an immediate ROI by using TrainingSpring to replace four off-site, two-day training sessions for eight salespeople – generating an estimated savings of $9,400 per year for each sales attendee.
Let us show you how we can improve your training program and generate immediate savings – making training an important and effective part of your business.